The mission of Cultivating Hearts is to equip saints through sound doctrine one person at a time by strengthening, encouraging, comforting, uniting in love and revealing the mysteries of the gospel – namely Jesus Christ. Tara Rye, founder of Cultivating Hearts, is a Speaker, Teacher and Writer for Christ.
Colossians 2:2-3 (NIV)
My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
- Glorify GOD - Ezekiel 44:16; Romans 15:7
- Go make disciples locally, nationally, and internationally – Acts 1:8
- Go in two’s, never alone – Ecclesiastes 4:9-10; Mark 6:7
- Go as a servant – 2 Corinthians 4:5; 1 Peter 4:11
- Gather the people of peace – Matthew 10:11-14
- Settle in for true discipleship